|提及的人：||Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint; Bathsheba, (Biblical figure); Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint.; Rahab, (Biblical figure); Ruth, (Biblical figure); Tamar, (Daughter-in-law of Judah)|
|描述：||xi, 212 pages ; 19 cm.|
|叢書名：||A Lineage of grace series.|
In her fifth and final Lineage of Grace novella, renowned Christian writer Rivers tackles the most celebrated woman in Christian history Mary, the mother of Jesus. Using the biblical account of Jesus' life as a framework, Rivers adds such imaginative scenes as Mary watching the young Jesus healing his little sister, Anne, or Mary pondering Jesus' ability to see that there is always enough bread and oil in the larder to keep the family afloat. There are warm mother-son exchanges ("You're so thin!") and personal details ("Jesus had Mary's chin ... but no one ever said Jesus had her eyes ... ").
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Fiction.
- Bible -- History of Biblical events -- Fiction.
- Women in the Bible -- Fiction.
- Religious fiction.
- Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Fiction.
- Rahab (Biblical Figure) -- Fiction.
- Ruth (Biblical figure) -- Fiction.
- Tamar, daughter-in-law of Judah -- Fiction.
- Bathsheba (Biblical figure) -- Fiction.
- Bathsheba -- (Biblical figure)
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint.
- Rahab -- (Biblical figure)
- Ruth -- (Biblical figure)
- Tamar -- (Daughter-in-law of Judah)
- History of Biblical events.
- Women in the Bible.