Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sarah S Brannen; G.P. Putnam's Sons.
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Sarah S. Brannen.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any older kids library.
This is a kid book about a gay marriage. It is done by showing how the child is connected to the uncle and doesn't want to lose him. It just so happens that the uncle is marrying a man, which is not made into the issue.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Weddings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Same-sex marriage -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Weddings -- Fiction.
- Same-sex marriage -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- Same-sex marriage.
User lists with this item (11)
- Young People's Literature Collection(158 items)
by CarmichaelLibrary updated about a month ago
- Diversity picture books(36 items)
by aklumper updated 2014-08-21
- Banned Books Display 2013(52 items)
by happyinfopro updated 2013-09-19
- All Kinds of Families in the CDC collection(17 items)
by EducationLibrary updated 2012-11-13
- LGBT Children's Literature(66 items)
by lgbtyouthliterature updated 2012-10-20