Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||307 pages ; 24 cm|
"Disillusioned with her first foray into corporate law, Mairead O'Clare leaves a high-powered Boston firm to join ranks with Sheldon Gold, a down-at-the-heels criminal attorney. Mairead barely knows how to find the courthouse, let alone how to navigate the treacherous waters of a criminal trial."--Jacket.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Women lawyers -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Homeless persons -- Fiction.
- O'Clare, Mairead (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Gold, Sheldon (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Gold, Sheldon (Fictitious character)
- Homeless persons.
- O'Clare, Mairead (Fictitious character)
- Trials (Murder)
- Women lawyers.
- Massachusetts -- Boston.