Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George Washington Greene; Henry Lee; George Washington Greene|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles B Norton
|Notes:||Continues: The text carefully collated and illustrated by many documents never before published. Edited by George Washington Greene. This series will commence with Memoirs of the war in the Southern Department of the United States by Henry Lee ... Reprinted from the second edition, as corrected by the author and his son ...
Signed: Charles B. Norton, 71 Chambers Street, New York.
New York City publisher Charles B. Norton is listed in the city directories at 71 Chamber Street for the years 1850 to 1855.
|Description:|| p. (p [2-3] blank) ; 26 cm.|
- Greene, George Washington, -- 1811-1883.
- Lee, Henry, -- 1756-1818. -- Memoirs of the war in the Southern Department of the United States.
- History publishing -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Publishers and publishing -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Memoirs of the war in the Southern Department of the United States (Lee, Henry)
- History publishing.
- Publishers and publishing.
- New York (State) -- New York.