Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Understanding basic estate planning.
New York, N.Y. (810 Seventh Ave., New York 10019) : Practising Law Institute, 1993
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jeffrey A Lowin; Practising Law Institute.
|Notes:||Prepared for distribution at program of the same name held April-May 1993 in New York City.
|Description:||248 pages : forms ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Tax law and estate planning series.; Estate planning and administration course handbook series, no. D-223.|
|Responsibility:||chairman, Jeffrey A. Lowin.|
- Inheritance and transfer tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Gifts -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Estate planning -- United States.
- Estate planning.
- Gifts -- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- Inheritance and transfer tax -- Law and legislation.
- United States.