|類型/形式：||Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|所有的作者/貢獻者：||Goldhil Video (Firm)|
|注意：||Title from container.
Special features: a teacher's user guide; the Speakers of the United States House of Representatives; multiple-choice quiz; printable documents; trailers.
|演員名單:||Narrator: Greg Heimer.|
|針對讀者群：||MPAA rating: Not rated.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (ca. 50 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|詳述：||DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.|
|叢書名：||Goldhil DVD collection.; Just the facts learning series.|
|責任：||Goldhil Home Media International ; produced by Full Circle Entertainment, Inc. ; Goldhil DVD ; Anthem DVD.|
The Constitution of the United States established three distinct branches of government - the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches. The founding fathers, formed this division to establish the principle of separation of power and maintain an internal system of checks and balances. The Senate and House of Representatives are explored. The practical realities of day-to-day congressional operation are discussed. Discover insights about both houses of Congress, including how laws are made, the power of committees, special interest groups and lobbyists.
- United States. -- Constitution.
- United States. -- Constitution. -- 1st-10th Amendments.
- Constitutional amendments -- United States.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- United States. -- Congress. -- Senate.
- United States. -- Congress -- Committees.
- Pressure groups.
- United States. -- Congress.
- Constitution (United States)
- Constitutional amendments.
- United States.