Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Previous edition: 1993.
|Description:||115 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Preface to the third edition. Introduction. Contractor's obligation. The forms. Implied and express terms. Materials and workmanship. Insurance. General. Injury to persons and property. Liability of employer. Insurance of the works. Insurance - liquidated damages. Sub-contractors. MW 80 insurance. Third parties. Assignment and sub-letting. Nominated sub-contractors and suppliers. Employer's licensees. Satutory provisions. Work in progress. Setting out. Architect's instructions. Clerk of works. Money. Certificates. Variations. Claims Extension of time. Money claims. The end. Practical completion and defects liability. Determination. Arbitration. JCT 80. IFC 84. MW 80. Points to note. Appendix: Clauses. Index|
- Construction contracts -- England.
- Construction contracts -- Wales.
- Construction industry -- Law and legislation -- England.
- Construction industry -- Law and legislation -- Wales.
- Construction contracts.
- Construction industry -- Law and legislation.
- Buildings -- Construction -- Contracts