Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 344 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Moving off the plantation : Southern Baptist conservatives become American evangelicals --
"The war of the worlds" : Southern Baptist conservatives as culture warriors --
From Christianity today to World magazine : Southern Baptist conservatives take their stand in Louisville --
The search for a useable past : religious liberty in a hostile culture --
Using a useable past : church-state positions --
No one has been shot yet : Southern Baptists and the abortion controversy --
Graciously submissive : Southern Baptist conservatives and women --
Conservatives can be progressive too : Southern Baptist conservatives and race.
|Series Title:||Religion and American culture (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)|
- Southern Baptist Convention -- History -- 20th century.
- Conservatism -- Religious aspects -- Southern Baptist Convention -- History -- 20th century.
- Southern Baptist Convention. -- History -- 20th century.
- Southern Baptist Convention.
- Southern Baptist Convention
- Conservatism -- Religious aspects -- Southern Baptist Convention.