Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Uniform federal accessibility standards.
Washington, D.C. : Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board, 1985
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. General Services Administration.; United States. Department of Defense.; United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development.; United States Postal Service.; Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board.|
|Notes:||"Published originally in the Federal Register on August 7, 1984 (49 FR 31528) and includes corrections made subsequent to its printing"--Page 2 of cover.
Shipping list no.: 86-178-P.
|Description:||88 pages : illustrations, plans ; 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||General Services Administration, Department of Defense, Department of Housing and Urban Development, U.S. Postal Service.|
- Barrier-free design -- Standards -- United States.
- Public buildings -- Barrier-free design -- Standards -- United States.
- People with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Disabled Persons -- United States -- Legislation.
- Handicapés -- Logement.
- Bâtiments publics -- Accessibilité aux handicapés -- Normes.
- Barrier-free design -- Standards.
- People with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Public buildings -- Barrier-free design -- Standards.
- United States.