Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Conway Boatman; Green Elliott; Daniel Stevenson|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Erwin Stanley Bradley
|Description:||2 cubic ft.|
Bradley's materials include original manuscripts, correspondence, file cards, and notes, as well as transcripts for other histories of the college. Also included are committee reports, trustee minutes, presidents' reports, financial records, newsclippings from the MOUNTAIN-BARBOURVILLE ADVOCATE and the LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL, student information, Kentucky Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church material, correspondence, and photographs dealing with the college.
Other items include material on the Mountain Laurel Festival held in Pineville, Kentucky (1949-1952); a religion population report (1913); the "Newnotes" of the Abigail E. Weeks Memorial Library; radio broadcast scripts of Union College President, Dr. Conway Boatman (1953-1958); an expense and contribution record of Green Elliott (1880-1886), an early benefactor of the college; and numerous items dealing with the 1954 Diamond Jubilee of Union College.
- Boatman, Conway.
- Elliott, Green.
- Stevenson, Daniel, -- 1823-1897.
- Methodist Episcopal Church. -- Kentucky Conference.
- Union College (Barbourville, Ky.)
- Union College (Barbourville, Ky.) -- Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Union College (Barbourville, Ky.) -- Presidents.
- Union College (Barbourville, Ky.). -- Abigail E. Weeks Memorial Library.
- Academic libraries -- Kentucky -- Barbourville.
- College presidents -- Kentucky -- Barbourville.
- Festivals -- Kentucky -- Pineville.
- Radio programs -- Kentucky -- Barbourville.
- Universities and colleges -- Kentucky -- Barbourville.
- Universities and colleges -- Kentucky -- Barbourville -- Photographs.