Ninni Holmqvist; Marlaine Delargy
|ISBN:||9781590513132 1590513134 9781590513330 1590513339|
|注意：||"Originally published in Swedish as Enhet by Norstedts, Sweden, in 2006"--Title page verso.|
|描述：||268 pages ; 22 cm|
|责任：||Ninni Holmqvist ; translated by Marlaine Delargy.|
In the Society, men and women past middle age who are single, childless, and without jobs in progressive industries are considered outsiders and are sequestered. They are kept healthy and are expected to gradually donate their organs to the "necessary" ones. But suppose two people who live in the Unit should fall in love?
- Middle-aged women -- Fiction.
- Health facilities -- Fiction.
- Human experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
- Human Experimentation -- Fictional Works.
- Organ Transplantation -- Fictional Works.
- Health Facilities -- Fictional Works.
- Women -- Fictional Works.
- Middle Aged -- Fictional Works.
- Love -- Fictional Works.