Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Jane Lathrop Stanford; Leland Stanford|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jane Lathrop Stanford; United States,; United States. Supreme Court.; United States. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
|Notes:||Title from PDF title page, viewed Aug. 21, 2008.|
|Description:||1 online resource (106 p.)|
|Other Titles:||In the Supreme Court of the United States, October term 1895: the United States, appellant, v. Jane L. Stanford, executrix of Leland Stanford, deceased; No. 783: appeal from the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: brief for the United States|
- Stanford, Jane Lathrop, -- 1828-1905 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Stanford, Leland, -- 1824-1893 -- Estate.
- Central Pacific Railroad Company.
- Claims against decedents' estates -- California.
- Government lending -- Law and legislation -- California -- Cases.
- Railroads -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- California -- Cases.