Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Jane Lathrop Stanford; Leland Stanford; Jane Lathrop Stanford; Leland Stanford|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jane Lathrop Stanford; United States,; United States. Supreme Court.; United States. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
|Notes:||Title from PDF title page, viewed Aug. 21, 2008.|
|Description:||1 online resource (83 pages)|
|Other Titles:||In the Supreme Court of the United States, October Term 1895: the United States, Appellant, v. Jane L. Stanford, executrix of Leland Stanford, Deceased; No. 783: appeal from the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: brief of the United States in Reply to so much of the brief of Messrs, Wilson and Choate as relates to the ground of the opinion of the Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit|
- Stanford, Jane Lathrop, -- 1828-1905 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Stanford, Leland, -- 1824-1893 -- Estate.
- Central Pacific Railroad Company.
- Claims against decedents' estates -- California.
- Government lending -- Law and legislation -- California -- Cases.
- Railroads -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- California -- Cases.
- Stanford, Jane Lathrop, -- 1828-1905.
- Stanford, Leland, -- 1824-1893.
- Claims against decedents' estates.
- Decedents' estates.
- Government lending -- Law and legislation.
- Railroads -- Finance -- Law and legislation.