Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Biography, Government publication, National government publication, Updating website, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Continually Updated Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Library of Congress.; Internet Archive (Firm); WebArchivist.org (Organization); Pew Charitable Trusts.; University of Washington. Center for Communication and Civic Engagement.|
|Notes:||Title from overview page (viewed on Feb. 16, 2008).
Archive created by the Library of Congress in collaboration with the Internet Archive and WebArchivist.org, with additional funding from the Pew Charitable Trusts through the University of Washington Center for Communication and Civic Engagement.
"Library of Congress Web Archives, Minerva."
|Description:||1 online resource|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
- United States. -- Congress -- Elections, 2002.
- Governors -- United States -- Election.
- Political campaigns -- United States.
- Elections -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Political parties -- United States.
- Web archives -- United States.
- United States. -- Congress.
- Governors -- Election.
- Political campaigns.
- Political parties.
- Politics and government
- Web archives.
- United States.