You are not connected to the UCLA Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States Marine Corps exceptional family members
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Council on Disability (U.S.)|
|Notes:||"Publication date: November 28, 2011."
Title from title screen (viewed on July 13, 2012).
|Description:||1 online resource (273 pages)|
|Other Titles:||How to improve access to health care, special education, and long-term supports and services for family members with disabilities|
Retrieving notes about this item
- United States. -- Marine Corps.
- Families of military personnel -- Services for -- United States.
- Children of military personnel -- Services for -- United States.
- Military dependents -- Services for -- United States.
- People with disabilities -- Services for -- United States.
- Marines -- Services for -- United States.