Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Jim Leinfelder; Lynn Brunelle; John A Booth; Gerard J Tortora; Oregon Public Broadcasting.; Baker & Simon Associates.; Annenberg/CPB Project.
|ISBN:||1576801543 9781576801543 0805321780 9780805321784|
|語言註釋：||Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|注意：||"The Annenberg/CPB collection."
Guide: c2000; coordinated with: Microbiology : an introduction / Gerard J. Tortora, Berdell R. Funke, Christine L. Case. -- 6th ed.
|餘額：||Series writer, Lynn Brunelle ; series producer, John Booth.|
|表演者：||Host/narrator: Jim Leinfelder.|
|描述：||12 videocassettes (30 min. each) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 telecourse faculty guide (xx, 191 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.)|
|内容：||1. The microbial universe / produced and written by John Booth, Jim Leinfelder --
2. The unity of living systems / produced and written by Nell Gladson --
3. Metabolism / produced and written by John Booth --
4. Reading the code of life / produced and written by Jessica Martin --
5. Genetic transfer / produced and written by Jessica Martin --
6. Microbial evolution / produced and written by Jim Leinfelder --
7. Microbial diversity / produced and written by Jessica Martin --
8. Microbial ecology / produced and written by Jim Leinfelder, Nell Gladson --
9. Microbial control / produced and written by John Booth --
10. Microbial interactions / produced and written by Jim Leinfelder, Mark Dorgan --
11. Human defenses / produced and written by Mark Dorgan --
12. Microbes and human diseases / produced and written by Jessica Martin.
|責任：||an Oregon Public Broadcasting production in association with Baker & Simon Associates for the Annenberg/CPB Project.|
Explores the vast biotechnological potential micro-organisms hold and helps you discover their importance in everything from medicine to environmental issues to global politics.