|提及的人：||Charles Thurston Greene; George Sears Greene|
Charles Thurston Greene
|描述：||19 pages ; 25 cm|
Narrative telling of personal experiences in the Civil War including seeing his father General George Sears Greene wounded in the face; use of a pontoon bridge, " ... we took the bridge up and loaded it on wagons. It impeded our march very much ... ", and dodging cannon balls in the woods Greene states, "sight travels, so much faster than projectiles that we had time to dodge behind the big trees."
- Greene, Charles Thurston, -- 1842-1923.
- United States. -- Army -- Officers -- Biography.
- Greene, George Sears, -- 1801-1899.
- Pontoon bridges.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives.
- United States. -- Army. -- Corps, 12th (1862-1864). -- Division, 2nd (1862-1864). -- Brigade, 3rd.
- Lookout Mountain, Battle of, Tenn., 1863.