Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Urban and highway snowmelt.
Alexandria, VA : Water Environment Research Foundation, 1999
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Vladimir Novotny; Water Environment Research Foundation.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)) : illustrations, maps|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Responsibility:||by Vladimir Novotny [and others].|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A very interesting side of the Peruvian culture and history!
This title is one of the best that I have read about the Nazca Lines, the story is narrated from a very historical perspective but at the same it is very to read and to follow. Maria Reiche was someone very special toPeruvians, and still remains as the person who was able to share with the world...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Salt -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Deicing chemicals -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Roads -- Snow and ice control -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Urban runoff -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Road drainage -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Water -- Pollution -- United States.
- Pollution prevention -- United States.
- Watershed management -- United States.
- Deicing chemicals -- Environmental aspects.
- Pollution prevention.
- Road drainage -- Environmental aspects.
- Roads -- Snow and ice control -- Environmental aspects.
- Salt -- Environmental aspects.
- Urban runoff -- Environmental aspects.
- Water -- Pollution.
- Watershed management.
- United States.