Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Central Intelligence Agency.; United States. Department of State. Office of the Geographer.; United States. Foreign Service.|
|Notes:||Shows standard time zones and jurisdictions within the Dept. of State and areas of responsibility for country directors.
"Source of data: Office of the Geographer."
"1 January 1984."
"True scale only along Equator."
"800087 (547812) 1-84."
|Description:||1 map : color ; 52 x 100 cm|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale 1:40,000,000 ;; Miller cylindrical projection; (W 180Â°--E 180Â°/N 85Â°--S 55Â°).|
- United States. -- Foreign Service -- Diplomatic and consular service -- Maps.
- United States. -- Department of State -- Diplomatic and consular service -- Maps.
- United States. -- Department of State.
- United States. -- Foreign Service.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Maps.
- World maps.
- Time -- Systems and standards -- Maps.
- Diplomatic and consular service.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Time -- Systems and standards.