Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management and Intergovernmental Relations.
Use and abuse of government credit cards at the Department of the Navy.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2003
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management, and Intergovernmental Relations.|
|Notes:||Shipping list no.: 2003-0285-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 107-236."
|Description:||iii, 116 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
- United States. -- Department of the Navy -- Procurement -- Corrupt practices.
- Government purchasing -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Waste in government spending -- United States.
- Government purchase cards -- United States.
- Credit card fraud -- United States.
- United States. -- Department of the Navy.
- Armed Forces -- Procurement -- Corrupt practices.
- Government purchase cards.
- Credit card fraud.
- Government purchasing -- Corrupt practices.
- Waste in government spending.
- United States.