Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)20892130|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Playford; S Morland, Sir
|Notes:||Dedication signed (p. ): John Playford.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02923.
|Description:||1 online resource (, 229,  pages)|
|Contents:||(from t. p.) Sir S. Morland's Perpetual almanack ... --
2. The years of each king's reign from the Norman Conquest compar'd with the years of Christ --
3. Directions for every month in the year, what is to be done in the orchard, kitchin, and flower-gardens --
4. The reduction of weights, measures, and coins ... --
5. A table wherein any number of farthings, half-pence, pence or shillings are readily cast up ... --
6. The interest and rebate of money, the forbearance, discompt, and purchase of annuities --
7. The rates of post-letters, both in-land and out-land --
8. An account of the penny-post --
9. The principal roads in England ... --
10. The names of the counties, cities, and borough-towns in England and Wales, with the number of knights, citizens, and burgesses chosen therein to serve in Parliament --
11. The usual and authorized rates or fares of coachmen, carmen, and watermen.
|Other Titles:||Vade mecum