|提及的人：||Tutankhamen, King of Egypt; Howard Carter; George Edward Stanhope Molyneux Herbert Carnarvon, Earl of; Pharao) Tutanchamun (Ägypten; Howard Carter|
|注意：||"A Tom Doherty Associates book."|
|描述：||231 p. ; 22 cm.|
Tutankhamun, had been placed on the throne. There was famine in the land, and ongoing deadly intrigue in the Court, as different factions maneuvered to gain control of Egypt. It ended in the mysterious death of the young king and his hasty, secret burial. Nearly thirty-five hundred years later, in the 1920s, a young British archaeologist, Howard Carter, becomes obsessed with finding Tutankhamun's tomb. In the course of his quest, Carter duels across time with the devious.
minds of the New Kingdom of Egypt. His experience digging in the Valley of the Kings has given him an insight into how the ancients thought, and he is sure that he can locate the tomb that all Egyptologists know must exist but no one can find. But he must struggle with more than the secretive nature of the ancient Egyptians - his work cannot go on without the approval of the modern Egyptian bureaucracy and the continued financial support of a British peer who is looking.
for treasure more than knowledge.
- Egypt -- History -- Eighteenth dynasty, ca. 1570-1320 B.C. -- Fiction.
- Tutankhamen, -- King of Egypt -- Fiction.
- Carter, Howard, -- 1874-1939 -- Fiction.
- Carnarvon, George Edward Stanhope Molyneux Herbert, -- Earl of, -- 1866-1923 -- Fiction.
- Archaeologists -- Fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
- Tutanchamun (Ägypten, Pharao)
- Carter, Howard
- Belletristische Darstellung
- Tal der Könige