Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||American Library Association Stonewall Book Awards, 2010 (Children's and Young Adult Literature Award).|
|Description:||309 p. ; 24 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A decent coming of age book
Life can sometimes look bleak; and then someone comes into your life that you don't expect and makes things seem brighter, but not always. Dade is about to go to college, is having trouble with his parents whose marriage seems to be falling apart. Dade is gay and having concerns and worries...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Coming out (Sexual orientation) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Iowa -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Coming out (Sexual orientation) -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Iowa -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (16)
- Books I've read(500 items)
by davidwh updated 2013-02-17
- Lambda Literary Young Adult/Children's Book Award(102 items)
by ccicchetti updated 2012-07-26
- YA (Realistic) Romance(22 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2012-07-21
- ALA Stonewall Book Award(43 items)
by jsteiner21 updated 2012-06-03
- Stonewall Children's and Young Adult Literature Award(21 items)
by ccicchetti updated 2013-02-01