Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||American Library Association Stonewall Book Awards, 2010 (Children's and Young Adult Literature Award).|
|Description:||309 p. ; 24 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A decent coming of age book
Life can sometimes look bleak; and then someone comes into your life that you don't expect and makes things seem brighter, but not always. Dade is about to go to college, is having trouble with his parents whose marriage seems to be falling apart. Dade is gay and having concerns and worries...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Coming out (Sexual orientation) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Iowa -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Coming out (Sexual orientation) -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Iowa -- Fiction.
- Coming out -- Fiction.
- Dating -- Fiction.
- Coming out -- Juvenile fiction.
- Coming of age -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (22)
- ALA GLBTRT Stonewall Awards 1971-2014(304 items)
by cmalpas updated 2014-11-10
- Things to Check Out(4 items)
by hearle updated 2014-06-15
- Queer Lit(115 items)
by Callig updated 2014-05-17
- Things to Check Out(11 items)
by Brofrye updated 2014-05-13
- "It Gets Better"(14 items)
by mulbr2 updated 2013-12-14