|描述：||277 pages ; 24 cm|
Who would garrote a middle-aged housewife and leave her body in the parking garage of a suburban shopping mall? Chief Inspector Wexford is no sooner on the case than a car bomb's explosion lands him in the hospital. It's now up to Mike Burden to step in and solve the case. He's got a suspect ... but will he be able to make him talk?
- Wexford, Inspector (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- England -- Sussex -- Fiction.
- Sussex (England) -- Fiction.
- Wexford, Inspector (Fictitious character)
- England -- Sussex.
- Detective and mystery stories
- Police -- Fiction -- England -- Sussex
- Sussex (England) -- Fiction
- Wexford, Inspector (Fictitious character) -- Fiction