You are not connected to the Valley City State University Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off Campus Login
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Veteran Skills to Jobs Act
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 14, 2012).
"July 23, 2012 (H.R. 4155)."
"126 Stat. 1138."
"Public Law 112-147."
|Description:||1 online resource ( pages)|
|Other Titles:||Act to Direct the Head of Each Federal Department and Agency to Treat Relevant Military Training as Sufficient to Satisfy Training or Certification Requirements for Federal Licenses|
Retrieving notes about this item
- Veterans -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Occupational training, Military -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Occupations -- Licenses -- United States.
- Occupational training, Military -- Law and legislation.
- Occupations -- Licenses.
- Veterans -- Employment -- Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Occupational training, Military -- United States.