Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Al Gore; Jack Kemp; Al Gore; Jack Kemp|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Lehrer; Al Gore; Jack Kemp; ABC News.; Francis Marion University.
|Notes:||Title from label mounted on cassette.
Licensed off-air recording made by Francis Marion University Media Center Facility from broadcast by ABC News.
First debate between U.S. vice-presidential candidates Al Gore and Jack Kemp, held Oct. 9, 1996, at Bayfront Center in St. Petersburg, Fla.
|Performer(s):||Moderated by Jim Lehrer.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (90 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
- Gore, Al, -- 1948-
- Kemp, Jack.
- Vice-Presidential candidates -- United States.
- Vice-Presidents -- United States -- Election.
- Campaign debates -- United States.
- Television in politics -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1993-2001.
- Documentary television programs.
- Historical television programs.
- Campaign debates.
- Politics and government
- Television in politics.
- Vice-Presidential candidates.
- Vice-Presidents -- Election.
- United States.