Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Ages 13 and up.|
|Description:||232 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
All Their Points of View
Anabelle's the ONLY one of her 5 friends who's going away for college. The summer before she leaves things change. "The View From the Top" tells the story of their summer from all their points of view. I would recommend this book to teenagers, 16-18, because the conflicts in the story are ones uniquely...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Maine -- Fiction.
- Intepersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Maine -- Juvenile fiction.
- Maine -- Juvenile fiction.
- Intepersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Maine -- Fiction.