Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Karin M Higa; Japanese American National Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.); Frederick S. Wight Art Gallery.
|Notes:||"Published in conjunction with the exhibition organized by the Japanese American National Museum, the UCLA Wight Art Gallery, and the UCLA Asian American Studies Center at the Wight Art Gallery October 13 through December 6, 1992, to commemorate the 50-year anniversary of the Japanese American Internment."--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||100 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 x 24 cm.|
|Contents:||The view from within / Karin M. Higa --
Behind barbed wire / Lane Ryo Hirabayashi and James A. Hirabayashi --
Internment chronology / Brian Niiya --
Poston, Arizona : a personal memory / Wakako Yamauchi.
|Other Titles:||Japanese American art from the internment camps, 1942-1945|
|Responsibility:||Karin M. Higa.|
- Japanese American art -- United States -- Exhibitions.
- Prisoners of war as artists -- United States -- Exhibitions.
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 -- Exhibitions.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Evacuation of civilians -- United States -- Exhibitions.
- Japanese American art.
- Japanese Americans.
- Prisoners of war as artists.
- United States.