Find a copy in the library
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Berkin; Britain; Ralph E DeCamp; Fish; William Hall; W H Taylor; Bell Bros.; Beard; T.A.V.S. (Thiri's Aerial View Service)
|Description:||31 photographic prints: b&w, many on board mounts ; 10" x 12" and smaller|
Images in Folder 2/3: Children and Nuns posed at front of St. Joseph's Orphanage in Helena, ca. 1900; Man works with railroad track switch in front of Kalispell Lumber Co.; Overview of Kendall taken from gold mine, ca.1900; interior and exterior views of teacher and students at Noxon school, 1915; locomotive and water tank at Mullan Tunnel entrance, ca. 1900; G.M. Stritzel Residence, Polson, ca. 1900; Dedication of new Steel Wagon Bridge by Mrs. Joe Boyer, Also High Dive by Prof. A.J. Thiri, Plains, Mont. July 4th, 1911; BAP steam locomotive, ca. 1908; view of snow slide and C.M & P.S. train along the St. Regis river.
Images in Folder 3/3: Montana Central and Northern Pacific Railroad tracks in the Boulder Canyon (Jefferson County), 1892; wreck on the NPRR near Boulder, Mont. #23, #25 and #26 showing damaged trestle and locomotive; waitress in front of European Hotel & Cafe in Roy, Montana, 1915; overview of St. Paul's Mission on the Ft. Belknap Indian Reservation and views of nuns with girl students, posed with weights and clubs for physical education, ca.1900; Boorman's Mill Crew standing in front of saw mill in Smith Valley, Mont., ca.1900, water barrels on roof, horse pulls car load of lumber; High School track meet, ca. 1910; Boating on Lake Wilder, men and women seated in boat, rowing, bridge in background, ca. 1890;
- Butte, Anaconda, and Pacific Railway Company -- Montana -- Steam locomotives
- Chicago, Milwaukee & Puget Sound Railway Company -- Montana -- Railroad accidents
- Kalispell Lumber Company (Kalispell, Mont.)
- Montana Central Railway Company -- Railroad tracks
- Mullan Tunnel -- Montana
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company -- Montana -- Railroad accidents
- St. Paul's Mission (Hays, Mont.)
- Kendall (Mont.)
- Roy (Mont.)
- Saint Regis River (Mont.)
- Smith River Valley (Mont.)
- Avalanches -- Montana.
- Banks and banking -- Montana -- Glasgow.
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Montana -- Bridger.
- Boats and boating -- Montana.
- Butchers -- Montana -- Dillon.
- Diving -- Montana.
- Dwellings -- Montana -- Polson.
- Lumber trade -- Montana.
- Medical Offices -- Montana -- Butte
- Orphanages -- Montana -- Helena.
- Railroad switches -- Montana -- Kalispell.
- Sawmills -- Montana
- Schools -- Montana -- Noxon.
- Track and field athletes -- Montana.
- Water tanks -- Montana