Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||George Sueño, (Fictitious character); George Sueño, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Martin Limón; Andrés Pabon; Recorded Books, LLC.
|Notes:||Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
|Performer(s):||Narrated by Tim Andrés Pabon.|
|Description:||6 sound discs (6 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Series Title:||RB mystery.|
South Korea, 1974: A young Korean woman is found strangled to death on the frozen banks of the Sonyu River with only a carefully calligraphed poem on her person. Sergeants George Sueño and Ernie Bascom, agents in the US 8th Army CID, are called in by the formidable KNP detective Gil Kwon-up to investigate. As they begin to investigate, George and Ernie come into direct contact with the US Army's 2nd Infantry Division, a disciplined and often brutal force that won't stand for outside officers questioning its men. But George and Ernie aren't exactly known for going out of their way to avoid stepping on US Army toes, and this is no exception.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Sueño, George -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Bascom, Ernie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Army Criminal Investigation Command -- Fiction.
- Americans -- Korea -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Korea (South) -- History -- 1960-1988 -- Fiction.
- Sueño, George -- (Fictitious character)
- United States. -- Army Criminal Investigation Command.
- Bascom, Ernie (Fictitious character)
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Young women -- Crimes against.
- Korea (South)