Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Controversial literature Early works to 1800
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||John Goodwin; Antony Ascham; Henry Hammond|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||By Henry Hammond, in support of his: To the Right Honourable, the Lord Fairfax, and his Councell of Warre.
Eutactus Philodemius = Antony Ascham. In part a reply to his: Genesis kai telos exousias.
The words "the power . own life." are bracketed together on title page; "Hybristodikai" is in Greek characters.
Running title reads: A vindication of the addresse, &c.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (, 44,  pages)|
|Other Titles:||Vindication of the addresse, & c|
- Goodwin, John, -- 1594?-1665. -- Hybristodikai -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Ascham, Antony, -- -1650. -- Genesis kai telos exousias -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Hammond, Henry, -- 1605-1660. -- To the Right Honourable, the Lord Fairfax, and his Councell of Warre -- Early works to 1800.
- Life and death, Power over -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Jewish law -- Early works to 1800.