|类型/形式：||Young adult fiction
|注意：||Sequel: Viola in the spotlight.|
|描述：||282, 9 p. ; 22 cm.|
When fourteen-year-old Viola is sent from her beloved Brooklyn to boarding school in Indiana for ninth grade, she overcomes her initial reservations as she makes friends with her roommates, goes on a real date, and uses the unsettling ghost she keeps seeing as the subject of a short film--her first.
- Boarding schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Video recordings -- Production and direction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-reliance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ghost stories.
- Indiana -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Video recordings -- Production and direction -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Self-reliance -- Fiction.
- Ghosts -- Fiction.
- Indiana -- Fiction.
- Private schools -- Fiction.
- Video recording -- Fiction.