Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Cecil Calvert Baltimore, Baron|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Cecil Calver Baltimore, Baron
|Notes:||Errors in pagination: p. 21 and 22 are misnumbered; p. 32 and 33 are repeated.
A contribution to the controversy between Lord Baltimore and the Puritan element among his colonists, being an answer to a tract published in 1653 entituled "The Lord Baltamore's case concerning the province of Maryland."
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (52 pages)|
|Other Titles:||Lord Baltamore's printed case uncased and answered
Sabin Americana, 1500-1926.
- Baltimore, Cecil Calvert, -- Baron, -- approximately 1605-1675 -- Early works to 1800.
- Lord Baltamore's case concerning the province of Maryland.
- Puritans -- Maryland -- Early works to 1800.
- Maryland -- Politics and government -- To 1775 -- Early works to 1800.
- Maryland -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.