도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Henry T Bahnson; Francis Henry Fries; R J Reynolds; Henry T Bahnson; Francis Henry Fries; R J Reynolds|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||Virginia and North Carolina Construction Company.|
|메모:||In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#5030-z).|
|더 많은 정보:|
the acquisition of concessions allowing the Roanoke and Southern Railway Company to make use of the lines of other local railroads; and other matters pertaining to the relationship between the Virginia and North Carolina Construction Company and the Roanoke and Southern Railway Company. Minutes also discuss day-to-day matters of railroad construction, such as compensation for injured workers and the employment of convict labor.
- Bahnson, Henry T. -- (Henry Theodore), -- 1845-1917.
- Convict labor -- Southern States -- History.
- Fries, Francis Henry, -- 1855-1931.
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- History -- 19th century.
- Railroads -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century.
- Railroads -- Virginia -- History -- 19th century.
- Reynolds, R. J. -- (Richard Joshua), -- 1850-1918.
- Roanoke and Southern Railway Company.
- Virginia and North Carolina Construction Company.
- Convict labor.
- Railroads -- Design and construction.
- North Carolina.
- Southern States.