|提及的人：||Henry T Bahnson; Francis Henry Fries; R J Reynolds|
|所有的作者/貢獻者：||Virginia and North Carolina Construction Company.|
|注意：||In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#5030-z).|
the acquisition of concessions allowing the Roanoke and Southern Railway Company to make use of the lines of other local railroads; and other matters pertaining to the relationship between the Virginia and North Carolina Construction Company and the Roanoke and Southern Railway Company. Minutes also discuss day-to-day matters of railroad construction, such as compensation for injured workers and the employment of convict labor.
- Bahnson, Henry T. -- (Henry Theodore), -- 1845-1917.
- Convict labor -- Southern States -- History.
- Fries, Francis Henry, -- 1855-1931.
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- History -- 19th century.
- Railroads -- North Carolina -- History -- 19th century.
- Railroads -- Virginia -- History -- 19th century.
- Reynolds, R. J. -- (Richard Joshua), -- 1850-1918.
- Roanoke and Southern Railway Company.
- Virginia and North Carolina Construction Company.