Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
T. M. L.
|Notes:||Printed in four columns, with author's initials at end of text.
Supports the proposal to combine the Medical College of Virginia and the University of Virginia Department of Medicine into a single institution in Richmond, controlled by the Board of Visitors of the University of Virginia.
Also published in the Richmond Enquiror, April 5, 1867.
|Description:||1 sheet ( pages) ; 46 x 32 cm|
|Other Titles:||To the General Assembly of Virginia|