Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
Biography Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||William Gregory; Peter Levesque|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Gregory; Peter Levesque
|Notes:||"To which is added, the Journal or Tour of the author, since his return, through the north of Ireland, engaged under the patronage of the Evangelical Society of Ulster, in the summer of the year 1800; containing interesting particulars relative to the state of religion in that country and success of the gospel, &c., &c."
Pref. to the 2nd ed. dated: "Dublin, April 25th, 1801."
Reproduction of the original from Yale University Libraries.
|Description:||1 online resource (177 pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations|
|Contents:||Extracts of a tour through the north of Ireland engaged under the patronage of the Evangelical Society of Ulster --
Lines written on reviewing my Journal after the capture of the Duff by Le Grand Buonaparte, off Cape Frio, from Deut. VIII, 2-3 --
Lines written on board the Meduza on a sense of God's protection on a storming night, Tuesday, August 20th, 1799, [e]nclosed in a letter to the author.
|Other Titles:||Journal of a captured missionary
Sabin Americana, 1500-1926.
|Responsibility:||by William Gregory ; with extracts compiled from the journals of the Rev. Peter Levesque [and others].|
- Gregory, William, -- active 1800 -- Travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Levesque, Peter, -- active 1798-1799 -- Travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Duff (Ship) -- Early works to 1800.
- Missionaries -- Biography -- Early works to 1800.
- Missions -- Early works to 1800.
- Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
- Oceania -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- South America -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Paraguay -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.