Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780307592835 0307592839 9781849010337 1849010331|
|Notes:||"This is a Borzoi book"--Title page verso.|
|Awards:||National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction, 2010.
Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, 2011.
|Description:||273 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
"Pitch perfect. . . . Darkly, rippingly funny. . . . Egan possesses a satirist's eye and a romance novelist's heart."--"The New York Times Book Review" "At once intellectually stimulating and moving.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
In Search of Lost Mosh Pit Time, ELC review
I started out enjoying this book a great deal, and I still enjoyed it mostly toward the end, though less so. Egan enjoys invention, and she is technically gifted. Her observation is keen. I found the online texts of interviews with Egan helpful, especially when she explained that the book is like...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Punk rock musicians -- Fiction.
- Sound recording executives and producers -- Fiction.
- Older men -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Fiction.
- Punkrockmusiker -- skönlitteratur.
- Older men.
- Punk rock musicians.
- Sound recording executives and producers.
- Young women.
User lists with this item (39)
- Wabash Books 2016 Summer(365 items)
by wabashbooks updated several hours ago
- Fiction to read(36 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 3 weeks ago
- Summer Reading 2016(97 items)
by LasPositas updated 2016-09-08
- Pulitzer Prize for Fiction(54 items)
by LasPositas updated 2016-06-27
- Pamela Recommends(56 items)
by pemann updated 2016-05-24