|関連の人物：||Vivian Blaine; Oscar Hammerstein, II; Stubby Kaye; Bert Lahr; Dean Martin; Harold Prince; Richard Rodgers; Dinah Shore; Phil Silvers; Lionel Stapleton; Jule Styne|
Vivian Blaine; Oscar Hammerstein, II; Stubby Kaye; Bert Lahr; Dean Martin; Harold Prince; Richard Rodgers; Dinah Shore; Phil Silvers; Lionel Stapleton; Jule Styne; Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
|注記：||The Vivian Blaine papers are held by the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts. Papers are in the Billy Rose Theatre Collection; audio and video materials have been cataloged separately and are held by the Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound and Theatre and Film and Tape (TOFT) respectively.|
|物理形態：||14 linear feet (18 boxes)|
It does not, however, include extensive material relating to Blaine's private life or three marriages (Manny Frank, Milton Rackmill, and Stuart Clark). The collection mainly consists of professional files relating to Blaine's career in films and theater. The collection includes awards, photographs, press and publicity materials, programs, scripts, and scores. The strengths of this collection are its extensive documentation of Blaine's early career through numerous photographs and press clippings, including many newspaper and magazine articles profiling Blaine, and its coverage of her later career in stock, regional, and touring theater productions of such shows as Brothers and Sisters, Follies, Hello, Dolly!, How the Other Half Loves and Last of the Red Hot Lovers. The majority of the materials in this collection are from the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, though it includes materials from 1916 through 1995.
- Blaine, Vivian, -- 1921-1995.
- Hammerstein, Oscar, -- II, -- 1895-1960 -- Correspondence.
- Kaye, Stubby -- Correspondence.
- Lahr, Bert, -- 1895-1967 -- Correspondence.
- Martin, Dean, -- 1917-1995 -- Correspondence.
- Prince, Harold, -- 1928- -- Correspondence.
- Rodgers, Richard, -- 1902-1979 -- Correspondence.
- Shore, Dinah, -- 1917-1994 -- Correspondence.
- Silvers, Phil, -- 1911-1985 -- Correspondence.
- Stapleton, Lionel -- Correspondence.
- Styne, Jule, -- 1905-1994 -- Correspondence.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States.
- Women singers -- United States.