|文件類型：||文章, 電腦資料, 網路資源|
Mark A Crook; Dylan Owen; OCLC. Office of Research.
|注意：||Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 26, 2004).|
|詳述：||Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
|責任：||co-investigators, Mark A. Crook and Dylan Owen.|
Until recently, libraries had limited options for handling voter education materials and making them accessible. As a result, patrons may be unaware that voter education materials exist in library collections. Furthermore, these materials are not indexed or searchable through either offline or online means. In short, this voter education information is often difficult to access because of physical location or retrieval limitations. The VOICE project demonstrated a practical combination of the World Wide Web and OCLC software to make voter education information available and searchable. The following article highlights the project's background, participants, and technical features.
- Voter Online Information and Communication Exchange (Project)
- Voting -- United States -- Electronic information resources.
- Advertising, Political -- United States -- Electronic information resources.
- Voting -- United States -- Computer network resources.
- Advertising, Political -- United States -- Computer network resources.