Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Saris, John, -1646.
Voyage of Captain John Saris to Japan, 1613.
London, Printed for the Hakluyt Society, 1900
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Saris; Ernest Mason Satow
|Description:||viii, lxxxvii, , 242 pages 1 illustration, portraits (including frontispiece) folded map, folded facsimile 23 cm.|
The journal from Bantam to Japan and back to England. --
App. A: Two letters written by Saris on his return. I. From the Cape, June 1, 1614. II. From Plymouth, October 17, 1614. --
App. B: Observations of Saris on the Eastern trade, compiled during his residence at Bantam as factor.
|Series Title:||Works issued by the Hakluyt Society, 2nd ser., no. 5.|
|Responsibility:||Edited from contemporary records by Sir Ernest M. Satow ...|
- Japan -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- East Asia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Voyages and travels -- Early works to 1800.
- Japon -- Descriptions et voyages.
- Extrême-Orient -- Descriptions et voyages.
- Voyages and travels.
- East Asia.