Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathaniel Portlock; J Woodcock; J Hogan; George Dixon; Peter Mazell; William Harrison; J Reid; Barak Longmate; W Shirwin; John Stockdale; George Goulding; Pre-1801 Imprint Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||"Embellished with twenty copper-plates. Dedicated, by permission, to His Majesty"--T.p.
Engravings by P. Mazell, W. Harrison, J. Reid, Longmate, and W. Shirwin after Dodd, Dixon, J. Woodcock, and J. Hogan.
Signatures: A⁴ a² A-3C⁴ (A)-(E)⁴ [$2 (-a2) signed].
Another account of the same voyage was published the same year, with almost the same title, claiming to be by Captain George Dixon, but in fact by William Beresford, and edited by Dixon.--cf. ESTC.
|Description:||xii, 384, xl p.,  leaves of plates : maps, ports. ; 32 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Voyage to the north west coast of America|
|Responsibility:||by Captain Nathaniel Portlock.|
- Voyages around the world -- Early works to 1800.
- Northwest Coast of North America -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific -- Early works to 1800.
- King George (Ship)
- Queen Charlotte (Ship)
- Queen Charlotte (navire)
- King George (Navire)
- Voyages autour du monde -- Ouvrages avant 1800.
- Zoologie -- Ouvrages avant 1800.
- Nord-Ouest, Côte (Amérique du Nord) -- Ouvrages avant 1800.
- Discoveries in geography.
- Indians of North America.
- Voyages around the world.
- North America -- Northwest Coast of North America.
- Pacific Northwest.