Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Barbara Brenner; Don Bolognese
|ISBN:||0060206683 9780060206680 0060206691 9780060206697|
|Description:||64 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.|
Moving on --
|Series Title:||I can read history book|
|Responsibility:||by Barbara Brenner ; pictures by Don Bolognese.|
The Muldie boys and their father have come a long way to Kansas to look for land. They build a dugout house, live through a hard winter and are saved from starvation by a band of Osage Indians. Spring comes, and Daddy moves to find a better home for them. The three brothers are left to fend for themselves, and when at last Daddy sends for them, the boys must find courage to brave the dangers of the wilderness alone.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Kansas -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Kansas -- Juvenile fiction.
- Kansas -- Fiction.
- Kansas -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Kansas -- Juvenile literature.