Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Davis Guggenheim; Billy Kimball; Lesley Chilcott; Bill Strickland; Geoffrey Canada; Michelle Rhee; Randi Weingarten; Erich Roland; Bob Richman; Greg Finton; Jay Cassidy; Kim Roberts; Christophe Beck; John Legend; Paramount Vantage.; Participant Media.; Walden Media.; Electric Kinney (Firm); Swank Motion Pictures, Inc.
|Notes:||Originally released as a motion picture in 2010.|
|Credits:||Cinematography by Erich Roland, Bob Richman ; edited by Greg Finton, Jay Cassidy, Kim Roberts ; music by Christophe Beck ; title track "Shine" written and performed by John Legend.|
|Performer(s):||Bill Strickland, Geoffrey Canada, Michelle Rhee, Randi Weingarten.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. St. Louis, Mo. : Swank Motion Pictures Inc., 2011. Available via World Wide Web.|
|Awards:||Winner, Best Documentary, National Board of Review ; Winner, 2010 Audience Award, U.S. Documentary, Sundance Film Festival.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: PG; some thematic material, mild language, and incidental smoking.|
|Description:||1 streaming video (111 min.)|
|Responsibility:||Paramount Vantage and Participant Media present ; in association with Walden Media ; an Electric Kinney production ; written by Davis Guggenheim & Billy Kimball ; produced by Lesley Chilcott ; directed by Davis Guggenheim.|
- Educational accountability -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Education -- Standards -- United States.
- Education -- United States -- Evaluation.
- School improvement programs -- United States.
- Educational equalization -- United States.
- Public schools -- United States.
- Educación -- Estados Unidos.
- Education -- Evaluation.
- Education -- Standards.
- Educational accountability -- Law and legislation.
- Educational equalization.
- Public schools.
- School improvement programs.
- United States.