|提及的人：||Amanda Knox; Raffaele Sollecito; Meredith Kercher|
|描述：||viii, 463 pages,  pages of plates : color illustrations, map ; 24 cm|
|内容：||Prologue : December 4, 2009, Perugia, Italy --
pt. 1. Perugia --
pt. 2. Capanne I --
pt. 3. Capanne II --
Epilogue : October 3-4, 2011.
This is the author's account of her hard-fought battle to overcome injustice and win the freedom she deserved after spending four years in prison for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy. She spent four years in a foreign prison for a crime she did not commit. Separated from her family, she was demonized by the international press and treated harshly by the Italian justice system, including disdainful police. She endured humiliation, injustice, and loneliness thousands of miles from her home. Now the young American exchange student tells the full story of her harrowing ordeal in Italy.
- Knox, Amanda -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Sollecito, Raffaele -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Kercher, Meredith -- Death and burial.
- Trials (Murder) -- Italy.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Italy -- Perugia.
- Murder -- Italy -- Perugia.
- Homicide investigation -- Italy.
- New Biography - Oklahoma Department of Libraries(63 资料)
由 okdeptlibraries 已更新 大约一个月前
- Amanda Knox(12 资料)
由 ella_pipistrella 已更新 2013-07-29
- Things I Recommend(35 资料)
由 Abhijit.Mazumdar 已更新 2013-07-06
- 2013 - New Biography Titles(113 资料)
由 nblibrary 已更新 大约两周前
- Most popular additions for May 2013(100 资料)
由 jamesfitch 已更新 2013-06-01