Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Andrew Young; Andrew Young; Andrew Young|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Andrew Young; Kabir Sehgal
|Description:||x, 246 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Civil rights. Sleep in, don't brush other people's teeth and find your own way --
Slide over, Rosa, we youngsters can help --
A macroeconomist teaches a nation to fish --
Race, faith and love. You're an insecure teacher (and so is the next guy) --
Seeking the unknown and embracing faith --
Cupid learns the rule of 4 P's --
The case for contrary counsel (and the man who shouldn't be president, at least not yet!) --
Following your people : changing the world one loin cloth at a time --
The outer voice.
|Responsibility:||Andrew Young and Kabir Sehgal.|
Praise for "Walk in My Shoes" "A motivating history and personal story about family, courage, and faith. "Walk in My Shoes" is filled with the wisdom, insight, and candor only experience could
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932- -- Interviews.
- African American civil rights workers -- Interviews.
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932- -- Political and social views.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Racism -- United States.
- African Americans -- Conduct of life.
- Conduct of life.
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932-
- African American civil rights workers.
- Political and social views.
- Race relations.
- United States.