도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Andrew Young; Andrew Young; Andrew Young|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Andrew Young; Kabir Sehgal
|설명:||x, 246 pages ; 22 cm|
|내용:||Civil rights. Sleep in, don't brush other people's teeth and find your own way --
Slide over, Rosa, we youngsters can help --
A macroeconomist teaches a nation to fish --
Race, faith and love. You're an insecure teacher (and so is the next guy) --
Seeking the unknown and embracing faith --
Cupid learns the rule of 4 P's --
The case for contrary counsel (and the man who shouldn't be president, at least not yet!) --
Following your people : changing the world one loin cloth at a time --
The outer voice.
|책임:||Andrew Young and Kabir Sehgal.|
A motivating history and personal story about family, courage, and faith. <i>Walk in My Shoes</i> is filled with the wisdom, insight, and candor only experience could harness.
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932- -- Interviews.
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932- -- Political and social views.
- Young, Andrew, -- 1932-
- African American civil rights workers -- Interviews.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Racism -- United States.
- African Americans -- Conduct of life.
- Conduct of life.
- African American civil rights workers.
- Political and social views.
- Race relations.
- United States.