도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||312 p. ; 22 cm.|
|내용:||A general theory of walkability --
Why walkability? : Walking, the urban advantage ; Why Johnny can't walk ; The wrong color green --
-The ten steps of walkability : The useful walk: Step 1: Put cars in their place, Step 2: Mix the uses, Step 3: Get the parking right, Step 4: Let transit work ; The safe walk: Step 5: Protect the pedestrian, Step 6: Welcome bikes ; The comfortable walk: Step 7: Shape the spaces, Step 8 : Plant trees ; The interesting walk: Step 9: Make friendly and unique faces, Step 10: Pick your winners.
"Jeff Speck, AICP, is one of the few practitioners and writers in the field who can make a 312-page book on a basic planning concept seem too short . . . For getting planning ideas into the thinking
- Central business districts -- United States -- Planning.
- Pedestrian areas -- United States -- Planning.
- Urban renewal -- United States.
- City planning -- United States.
- Central business districts -- Planning.
- City planning.
- Pedestrian areas -- Planning.
- Urban renewal.
- United States.