Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Comics (Graphic works)
Horror comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert Kirkman; Charles Adlard; Cliff Rathburn; Rus Wooton; Sina Grace; Image Comics.
"Originally published in single magazine format as The walking dead #73-78"--Page .
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations ; 26 cm.|
|Series Title:||The Walking dead, v.13|
|Other Titles:||Too far gone
Walking dead 13
Image comics presents The walking dead
Walking dead (Comic book)
|Responsibility:||Robert Kirkman, [creator, writer] ; Charlie Adlard, [penciler, inker, cover] ; Cliff Rathburn, [gray tones, cover] ; [Rus Wooton, letterer ; Sina Gace, editor].|
The world we knew is gone. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. Life in the community is as near as Rick and his group can ever hope to come to life returning to normal. So why is Rick so on edge? Will his behavior spell doom for everyone else? Will they let it get that far?
Retrieving notes about this item
- Zombies -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Epidemics -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Survivalism -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Dystopias -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cannibalism -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Families -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Interpersonal relations -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Interpersonal relations.
- United States.