|提及的人：||John F Kennedy; Lee Harvey Oswald|
Gerald R Ford; United States. Warren Commission.
|描述：||691 pages ; 23 cm|
1. Summary and conclusions --
2. The Assassination --
3. The Shots from the Texas School Book Depository --
4. The Assassin --
5. Detention and death of Oswald --
6. Investigation of possible conspiracy --
7. Lee Harvey Oswald : background and possible motives --
8. The Protection of the President.
|其他题名：||Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of president John F. Kennedy|
|责任：||the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy.|
The late President Gerald R. Ford gives direct rebuttal to the forty-years of conspiracy theories surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and explains the many connections between key figures of his administration and key figures within American politics. His foreword is followed by a reissue of the Warren Commission report.